• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Lets suit up and Geek up

Ok...me too. Lost me mojo and trying something completely new might break me out of it

Welcome Mike and Warren Now we only have to figure out an available start date that suits you guys.

We need the Pup :mpup

I'd be in for this, got a whole stack of Star Wars & Star Trek kits in my stash, along w/ a Stargate Ra figure I've been thinking about pulling out.

P1050095_581_600.jpg

ra1.jpg

Welcome Mike and Warren Now we only have to figure out an available start date that suits you guys.

We need the Pup :mpup

What??!?

Man I ain't got no SciFi stuff at all. Never had anything grab me while looking. Could go back and try my SciFi entry I teased about a while back. :hmmm

I have a rather rare one of these kits in my stash

babylon5_WhiteStar.jpg

Got it a number of years ago and it turns out that the one I have is the large resin kit a small company put out for a short while before they got the huge
C & D. If I remember correctly, the Sci-Fi Modeller site said that there were only about 100 made.

Then again I have a whole bunch of Star Trek, Star Wars, custom Star Trek, a couple of other Babylon 5, and a bunch of SF3D and Halcyon (Aliens) kits.

Oh let's not forget about the ton of Warhammer 40k stuff out there. :blink

Most of it is way over priced and the Forge World stuff is NOT easy to build AT ALL! :pinch: :facepalm

Hmm, that would be an option too. I've got a set of Ultramarine figures and a MkIVb Predator tank kit.

Oh let's not forget about the ton of Warhammer 40k stuff out there. :blink

Most of it is way over priced and the Forge World stuff is NOT easy to build AT ALL! :pinch: :facepalm

Back