• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Let's see your "morgue" (resin).

alex wence de leon

Master at Arms
Not really sure if this type of thread has been started here on MA.
Just having some fun with my 1/9th scale 'body count' and thought to share my resin "morgue" with the others here.

This is all 1/9th scale mostly from Warriors, many John Rosengrant sculpts.

Thanks for looking,
alex wence.

mor01.jpg

mor02.jpg

mor03.jpg

mor04.jpg

mor05.jpg

mor06.jpg

mor07.jpg

mor08.jpg

mor09.jpg

Give me a while to prepare. I have a large storage box of figures in boxes with a smaller one inside of styrene body parts. I also have a resin morgue.

Regards,

I got nothin'...sorry. Mine are still pretty much in the box.

"sorry"? There is nothing to be sorry about.

Actually it is very 'smart' to keep all the parts in the box, for re-sale value.
I found that out auctioning off my grey/resin army off on E-bay a couple of years ago.

"Parting-out" resin figure kits then later listing them on E-bay can be a 'crap-shoot' and you will never get your money back.

In Fact, I found my self rounding up all the parts and re-kitting them in bags, listing as "bagged Kits" for auction.

What you see here are the parts that could NOT be put back into complete bag kits. O, Yes, THIS is only the "left-overs" from my original resin "morgue".

"sorry", the only one that is sorry is ME for "parting-out" these large scale resin figure kits.

Thank God I had a nice 'day-job' back then, when I did not have to worry about such trivial things.

aloha,
alex wence

Not really resin all the way. I simply have too many figure sets!

stash_004.jpg

Bin numbers one, two and three for polystyrene:
stash_003.jpg

Another view:
stash_002.jpg

One day, I may actually paint a figure!

Regards,

Back