• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Launched pe finder tool ............

Cheyenne

I bought this awhile ago , ....... it's a Smith and Wesson pe finder tool .

Let's say your working on a build and are about to place a piece of pe on a project you're kinda proud of and , ............. Whoa Nellie , ....... there goes the tweezer launch thing , ........... well you absolutely need this piece to finish the build .

Simply get on your hands and knees , ...... break out the Smith and Wesson tool [ it has a flashlight attachment ] , ......... and spend 3 or 4 hours looking for the miniscule piece of pe , ........... if you can't find it simply pull the trigger ..............

suicide_gun_postcard-p239267722977637571trdg_400_20100409_1545281498.jpg

Oh yeah , I can't do a full review on this because I've always been lucky enough to find the missing bit , ....... and haven't had the need to use the trigger function ............... but as soon as I do I'll wright up a full review .

:gogo Hmmm, seems a little excessive. I haven't really built a model that the PE was THAT important on. But still, thats for sharing a new tool. I'll have to get one now.

Back