• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Late October 1944 Eastern Front Dio Project

Between holiday concerts, city council, budgetary meetings, Rotary, other holiday events, donating time to help those in need this holiday season, I am getting at most 1/2 an hour a week at the bench, and I am also exhausted!

Between holiday concerts, city council, budgetary meetings, Rotary, other holiday events, donating time to help those in need this holiday season, I am getting at most 1/2 an hour a week at the bench, and I am also exhausted!

Wish I had that much justification for not getting on the bench. :blink

This is similar to what has been keeping me off the bench too. It's a miracle I've gotten done what I have. Still, your work is well worth the wait John; keep it coming whenever you can get to it.

The Holidays are over and below is what I accomplished in the man cave.

bOoUhw8.jpg

Back