• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Late October 1944 Eastern Front Dio Project

Why, it looked sweet.

:popcorn

It was actually too thin. Many of the parts were way too one dimensional. So I took the best parts and added them to the Kit’s shield. It just looked better to me.

he6a7cf5.jpeg

h72719cb.jpeg

hbc3dd04.jpeg

h3d761fa.jpeg

hdb66d48.jpeg

h7e1efc1.jpeg

Also think about titles, any thoughts?

The build of the flak gun is completed, now just a few small things and the whole she-bang will be ready for primer!
h4e3d345.jpeg

hdf89439.jpeg

hcba5aa7.jpeg

h66a293e.jpeg

Build is completed and blu-tac'd together. (Gun seems to have moved under the photo lights) But its ready for paint after I do a bit more work on the base. Hope you like it.

h3f196d2.JPG

hd71fe04.JPG

hd4e2e2c.JPG

hf95c21c.JPG

h2ce23bc.JPG

h47311a8.JPG

h07c23b4.JPG

hbcdde53.JPG

So this thread has two projects in it, the Mobelwagen mired in mud and the Nashorn in front of the log farm house. I don’t know how to separate them! I am putting the mobelwagen on hold and I’m shifting my focus back to the Farm house dio. With that said I opened the DML new tool Nashorn kit, that box is packed! Omg and the instruction are typical dragon evilness! Fo-hard harch!

This is a pretty long thread to separate, if you look in the upper right corner of the post there's a number, give me the numbers you want pulled out into another thread and i'll do it.

This is a pretty long thread to separate, if you look in the upper right corner of the post there's a number, give me the numbers you want pulled out into another thread and i'll do it.

Don’t go to the effort, I will just start a new one for the Nashorn

Back