• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Korea - the forgotten war

dewertus

In June we have 65 anniversary of the outbreak of the Korean War, perhaps on this occasion we will make a campaign? Beginning in June, ending in December.

Ok I'm in....don't do many jets but i have the Academy Sabre in the stash so cool!!

Yep me too.... Italeri M24 in the stash !!

Ian.

Just dug this out from the very bottom of the most inaccessible 'moving box' in the stash:

he9cd764.jpg

This really could be 'the one'.

Ian.

Such a great time for modelers! Lots of WW2 era stuff combined with all the new advancements at the same time! I've got a Hobby Boss F4U-4 Corsair ready and waiting! :yipee

For me it will be a hard choice....

1/32 Trumpeter Yak-18
1/48 HobbyBoss RF-80
1/48 HobbyBoss F-80C
1/48 HobbyBoss P-51D (ROKAF)
1/48 Italeri F7F-3N
1/48 Italeri AT-6G
1/48 Heller T-6F (ROKAF)
1/48 Tamiya MiG-15
1/48 Academy F-86F
1/48 Hasegawa F4U-5N
1/48 Alanger Yak-9U
1/48 Miromar La-9/11
1/48 Tamiya F-84G
1/48 Trumpeter F9F-2
1/48 Tamiya AD-4
1/48 Monogram A-26 Invader
1/48 Xuntong Tu-2S/T
1/48 Accurate Miniatures TBM Avanger
1/48 ICM Po-2
1/48 ICM C-45F
1/48 Airfix Seafire Mk.47
1/48 SuperHobby Firefly Mk.5
1/48 Trumpeter HU-16
1/48 Nichimo Ki-9 (ROKAF)
1/48 Academy F4U-4

:idonno :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm :idonno

The TBM made it to Korea yet the P47 didn't? go figure...

No wonder it was called the Forgotten War!! Forgot one of the best Fighters...

I might git in on this one, seein how the F7F-3N was there & I think I may just have one in the stash :hmmm ...

Although I would love to jump on this ..... I'm not able right now as I have lots going on ...... on the bench ......... Oh Heck Pencil Me in I might get faster at what I do ...... :eek:ldguy

Ok then there Must be something wrong here ...... the last one was it Torpedo didn't have a button this one shows no votes ..... How do I fix it ..... Wait when I get to the office I'll see if it's there ..... :captain

Ok then there Must be something wrong here ...... the last one was it Torpedo didn't have a button this one shows no votes ..... How do I fix it ..... Wait when I get to the office I'll see if it's there ..... :captain

Whoever created the poll for Torpedo put a time limit on it. This one should not, I think I created this one. You should see the vote option.

Back