• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Knocked out Kursk Stupa

JSteinman

Master at Arms
D58C312B-F4D6-45F1-B022-8184E23C570B.jpeg
A beginning…

I have never seen one with that pattern on the exterior and it seems too long. I do not think it's a gas mask canister.

Last edited:
I have searched Russian, German, Italian, Romanian, and Hungarian, gas mask canisters, and food containers - zilch!

I am certain it is a shell container, the lid on top has two clasps similar to larger German shell containers... but I have yet to find it.

Regards,

Sprengpatrone Z120 = Sprengpatrone Zerstörung 120 Ø

The Sprengpatrone Z120 was suitable for all guns, caliber from12 to 15,5cm.

1.jpg

Regards,

Last edited:
Saul found an answer for you. I dont think he can get here while at work though. Sorry Saul if I am stepping on toes.

I actually must thank you and not expect an apology. Information to be shared doesn't matter where it comes from. ;) Actually, guys on Panzer Fakten (a Facebook group) found the answer and posted the photo and document. Sometimes it is knowing where to look or ask that counts. ;)

Regards,

The stupa looks like the charge was used, bent roof, and right brake access hatch. totally missing pistol port plug. The missing left brake access hatch could be from mine damage.

Back