• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Kinda Got Lost

Tojo72

I really can't examine what happened,I was researching some reviews for a Meng Merkava 4M and got directed here.Said to myself I remember being here,surprise I actually had an account with almost a thousand posts.Saw some familiar faces,I said I need to get started again.Sorry don't know how fell away.
Anyway,I retired in Dec 2017 and moved from NJ to North Carolina,much more affordable and laid back here in the mountains.So I plan to be around more,as I checked out my old posts,had some real nice exchanges here.

Glad to have you back, I see MP was successful with the name change. Looking forward to seeing your work again! :good:

You in WNC now? Where abouts? Are you talkin' funny yet? Oh wait, you were from Jersey so you were already talkin' funny... :rotf

Leicester,its north of Asheville going towards the Tennessee line
You way up in them dar mountains. Remember, you hear banjo pickin' paddle faster. :rotf

Great country up there, really. Since you're in day trip range we'll make sure you know about local shows once they start back up again.

Back