• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Just out of curiosity

Gene

Is anyone here a trekkie? If so, how come the Klingons look so different in the original Star Trek, as opposed to how the look on Star Trek Next Generation? I realize that special effects have grown by leaps & bounds since the '60's. But in the old days the Vulcans, Romulans, & Klingons all resembled each other. What's up with that? :laugh:

They actually explained that difference in the Enterprise series. I think it was some sort of virus or something that removed the forehead bumps and would take generations for them to regrow...but no, I'm not a trekkie... :mpup

Well, here is my inner Star Trek geek popping out. I read an article on a ST site that explained the differences in Klingon appearances. According to the article, the Klingons in the original series were Klingon/Human hybrids. Again, according to the article, the Klingons believed the hybrids would have a better understanding of the human mind and would also be used as expendable troops instead of killing full blooded Klingons. HTH and make the jump to warp speed!

Back