• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Just finished a Tom Cat

Paulw

My 1/1 scale Tom Cat
20210616_073409.jpg
20210616_073459.jpg

Looks over weathered..and the panel ear is off a 32nd...I have a dog that is always by my side..he has yet to tame the mysterious air from the airbrush.. honestly..I think he just likes sniffing glue 😁. Good looking cat.

This was my bestest-boy, whom we had to put down a few years ago. Looking to adopt another knucklehead later this year

Oh yeah, back he was just a wee kitten, circa 2002, my kid named him...TANKER!
EfGbLq3.jpg

Looks over weathered..and the panel ear is off a 32nd...I have a dog that is always by my side..he has yet to tame the mysterious air from the airbrush.. honestly..I think he just likes sniffing glue 😁. Good looking cat.
There is a black Tom in the neighborhood that has done the weathering on Speedy up to now. We'll see how that works out, as Speedy is only 7 months old and he's already the biggest cat in the house.

What a beautiful cat! I love him! I also was expecting something else!

Here are my two from a couple years ago. Misty on the left already passed away, but I still have Sylvester looking all dapper in his tux.

20151017_121930837_iOS.jpg

Since Sylvester had never been in the house without another cat present, when Misty passed, we got this little girl:

20190815_203817525_iOS.jpg

She actually chose me, jumping into my arms and purring up a storm. The people at Petsmart said she had never done that before. Her original name was Eliza but my wife said that was too hard to say. So I told her, "Well, she's wearing Liza Minelli's tux, so we'll shorten it to Liza!"

You can see they get along perfectly!

20190827_215427420_iOS.jpg

Back