• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

June in Alberta

RichB

As punishment for having the 30[sup]o[/sup] weather a couple of weeks ago, it is now 2[sup]o[/sup] with a rain/snow mix. Great weather to welcome our USMC visitors from MAG 41.

Cheers,
Rich

hb42ab01.jpg

Are you in Calgary? My daughter lives there (S.E) she says the weather has been horrible lately. +25ish here in S'toon but going down to +4 overnight tonight...Yeeuck!

About 6-7 hours north east in Cold Lake. This is the first real amount of precipitation we've had since the snow melted in April.

Cheers,
Rich

Well it's 13*c (55.4 F for you guy's) here in my part of Australia and rainin. :S
Wood fire is on an will stay on for the next few months.

I got sunny weather with 17°C (62°F or 290°K) and lots of wind. The snow hasn't melted in the alps yet so I get a beautiful view of the snowy Peaks from my office's window.

Very similar to this here:

h21ec69f.jpg

Hopefully winter will be back soon. I can't stand the sun and heat.

Alex

Been raining here the last couple of days. Been up to the 90's but down in the 70's (F) mostly this week.

Here is my view from my bench.

h3f73caf.jpg

Back