• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Johnny Scale Models: Avia S-92, !!! DONE !!!

Johnny Scale Models: Avia S-92, Pegasus 1/48

Progress of works from the last two days - painting of last elements, applying decals and final assembly. During application of decals tragedy struck - model fell to the floor, cracked the fuselage from the cabin to the vertical stabilizer, the two engines, the wings from the fuselage to the engine. Such despair I have not seen in the Junior from long time ... Fortunately, damage could be repaired without major damage to the external appearance. Just only wash and model will be ready :eek:hyeah

DSCF8658.JPG

DSCF8670.JPG

DSCF8660.JPG

DSCF8666.JPG

DSCF8667.JPG

DSCF8661.JPG

DSCF8664.JPG

DSCF8668.JPG

DSCF8671.JPG

DSCF8678.JPG

DSCF8679.JPG

DSCF8680.JPG

DSCF8681.JPG

DSCF8682.JPG

DSCF8683.JPG

DSCF8687.JPG

DSCF8688.JPG

DSCF8689.JPG

DSCF8690.JPG

Excellent work Johnny. Don't worry about the mishap, it happens to me ALL the time :bang head

This young man has way more skills than I did when I was eighteen (y)

Good job in mentoring . Cheers, Christian B)

Yes ... :woohoo: :coolio (y) ... Excellent well taught ... Excellect job ... Of training and modeling & painting ... :notworthy

This young man has way more skills than I did when I was eighteen (y)

Good job in mentoring . Cheers, Christian B)

he's got better skills than I do.

Great how to lesson Johnny, show us all how it's done. :dude

Avia is a Johnny competition debut and unlike the "old man's" models she gained Jury recognition during the Third Warsaw Model Fiesta which was held last weekend :ro:

DSCF8908.JPG

DSCF8911.JPG

DSCF8887.JPG

DSCF8891.JPG

DSCF8892.JPG

DSCF8893.JPG

DSCF8894.JPG

DSCF8895.JPG

DSCF8896.JPG

DSCF8897.JPG

DSCF8898.JPG

DSCF8902.JPG

DSCF8899.JPG

DSCF8900.JPG

DSCF8905.JPG

WOW!!!! Great model and a good result from the show - well earned accolades indeed! Can only imagine the standard of work this youngster will be producing before he is even 20!!! Hope he keeps it up and doesn't "retire"for a couple a years when he finds out what fun chicks, drinking and partying are. :drunk

Excellent achievement and great looking model of a 262 congrats on the Award ... Looking forward to next project out of this young modeler ... You must be very proud Dilbert ... (y)

Back