• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Jeep and trailer ..... done

lookin-good-brother.jpg

I looked and looked but I couldn't find the kitchen sink! Excellent job on this detailed build :vgood:

Man I hate moving day, someone else can take this stuff into the new place lol. Looks fantastic. There is so much to see yet I didnt notice a lack of dust as mentioned. Way cool.
James

Thanks guys !!!
Appreciate it .
Next up an M8 and an M20 , Aber fenders , side boxes , Legend and Black Dog stowage and an antique Jaguar engine compartment .
Already losing hair and sobriety working , building , cuttin up the Tamiya kit and trying to make things fit !!!!

Thanks guys !!!
Appreciate it .
Next up an M8 and an M20 , Aber fenders , side boxes , Legend and Black Dog stowage and an antique Jaguar engine compartment .
Already losing hair and sobriety working , building , cuttin up the Tamiya kit and trying to make things fit !!!!
Grab some shots as it's coming along. always good to see your builds Glenn.

Back