• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

James Knaus' AFT-9 for CTA2

Few small parts and I can start painting.

DSC04967.JPG

DSC04966.JPG

DSC04965.JPG

James

Yeah, thats what caught my eye. Very simple and clean looking. Yet its a potent weapon.
James

Looks ok to me. You're just in the middle of the process that's all.

:popcorn

Just got the chance to check in. Looking good man, it sure looks like you got past all that bad stuff last week.

Looks ok to me. You're just in the middle of the process that's all.

:popcorn

Agree 100%.

I HATE that part of the process when the model is pre-shaded and looking 'scruffy' before the first camouflage goes on. It's no different here, mate, it's just a step that doesn't 'look' good to you... You got this, no prob.

:good:

Ian

This is actually working out nicely. Hey, all my aircraft look like crap when I have all that Silly Putty all over them while painting the camo patterns on. That's all part of the process. Maybe it's meant to make us uncomfortable. That way we are more inclined to actually finish our models....

Back