• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Jaguar 1/16 Tommy "Close Call"

RichB

Proving that great minds think alike, :D , I found this while digging through the stash.

hf3ec241.JPG

The sculpt is based on this photo.

h79ff833.jpg

He is a fairly generic Tommy from 1916, the only unique feature being the battle patches that I'm going to change to Canadian Corp style.

Removal of pour stubs, clean-up and assembly is underway. Some filling will be needed around upper and lower torso, arms amd lower legs.

Cheers,
Rich

What is the chance that we'd both work on basically the same figure (yours a large scale and mine the smaller version) and post our starting pics on the same day? It will be interesting to see both of them completed and our interpretation of them.

Thanks for posting the picture that they were based off of. I was looking for that as I thought I had seen one a while ago.

Cheers,
James

Finally got back to this guy. Main body is nearly done, few details to add. The webbing and hand have only been roughed in with acrylics.

hbc3b285.JPG

h8acdbfc.JPG

h3af9d02.JPG

h8eccb50.JPG

Cheers,
Rich

Back