• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

It's Been Awhile

ErnieS

Haven't been here in a while, a couple surgeries, work, and taking care of my elderly mother has kept us busy the past couple of years. I haven't really been building much over that time however I have been managing to carve out a bit of time on a seeming more consistent basis for a while now so I am trying to finish up some of the projects that have been languishing around the workbench, or even starting a new one here and there as well and being able to mingle with other modelers again.

Welcome back Ernie! Even if you have not built anything in a while, do come by, look in and say "Hi!" once in a while. That is the best way to keep a level mood about things.

Welcome Ernie, you have been sorely missed. I look forward to seeing some of your work again; it is always a thrill to look at. Meanwhile, feel free to look around again and catch up.

Back