• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Italian Army "Freccia"

Hi all :)

this is the new Esercito Italiano (Italian Army) 8x8 armor medium vehicle "Freccia" (Arrow) produced by Iveco Fiat Oto Melara... I'm waiting Italeri or Trumpeter with a new model of this interesting subject.

Massimo :cheer:

freccia_fronte.jpg

freccia_retro.jpg

freccia_alto.jpg

freccia_interno.jpg

Don't wait for them... go out and measure plus photograph the beast. Once you have done that, let me know and I will put you in contact with someone. Dreaming aloud means nothing to them without references to back it up.

Regards,

As far as I know there is one way to guarantee that Trumpeter, AFV Club, and Dragon all release one is to scratch build your own. Then about 3 hours after you are finished they will be in your local hobby shop :laugh:

But it is a cool looking APC. And I really like the bucket seats ;) .

Gary B)

Re:Italian Army

sharkmouth wrote:
Don't wait for them... go out and measure plus photograph the beast. Once you have done that, let me know and I will put you in contact with someone. Dreaming aloud means nothing to them without references to back it up.

Regards,

It was introduced to the press last week, so it's not still possible to see it up close for pictures references.

Massimo

Back