• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

It snow again !!

Here in Italy it snow (y) this winter is proving to be wonderful !!!! ;) Tomorrow are expected - 6 Celsius degrees !! :X Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!! These pics I've taken this morning...

Massimo :cheer:

DSC_0004_2.jpg

DSC_0005_2.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

We got all kind of snow! Plus it is about -15 outside and that to us is warm! When it hits - 40 we put on jackets :laugh:

Italy an North Carolina must be in parallel, Massimo, because the last time it snowed there, it did here too! Too weird, enjoy the snow! :peace

tanknut wrote:
We got all kind of snow! Plus it is about -15 outside and that to us is warm! When it hits - 40 we put on jackets :laugh:

:lol: :lol: You have the perfect climate for me (y) I hate summer :angry: :evil:

Iron Mike wrote:
Italy an North Carolina must be in parallel, Massimo, because the last time it snowed there, it did here too! Too weird, enjoy the snow! :peace

In fact, I think we're on the same parallel, If I remember correctly ... :drink

Massimo,
You enjoy shoveling that white stuff...
Washington State is looking at it's warmest January
on Record (EVER)... Ha.
Never thought I would hear that one.
Shawn

Legio Italica wrote:
tanknut wrote:

:lol: :lol: You have the perfect climate for me (y) I hate summer :angry: :evil:

:eek:hmy: I love summer and the beach!

Back