• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

IPMS Vancouver BC show

Sorry for the delay,
Here is the link to my photobucket...

http://s573.photobucket.com/albums/ss175/shawngehling/IPMS%20Vancouver%20BC%208Oct11/

Had a great time as always at a good show...
Managed to win 3 1st, 1 2nd and 2 3rd place ribbons.
Won 6 raffle prizes:
Dragon Bison II, Master Box Rommel conference figure set (both of which I gave to a buddy who did really well at the contest).
Dragon VK.45.02(P)h Paper Panzer, AFV Club M35 Prime mover (missing the tracks)?
Zvezda German Paratroopers 1939-1942 and a 1/72nd scale Dragon Chi-Ha tank.
Not bad for buying $20 worth of tickets...
In the vendors room, I scored some great deals too...
I got a couple of books (Squadron "walk around" UH-1 Huey Gunships, AFV Profile #41 M013 heavy tank and M41 light tank (walker bulldog), Small arms profile #7 H & K , Tauro Models # 708 (Road), 1/100 scale Bell Ah-1G Cobra and some decals for my son, 1/72nd scale PBY-5 Catalina for Fred (the guy who's garage we invade every Friday night for our model meeting), Some Japanese plane decals for another buddy, Tamiya's Famous Generals figure set, Dragon's US Tank Crew NW Europe 1944) set, Dragon's Canadian Infantry (the Algonquin Reg) 4th Armoured Div figure set, Kirin Aerosan crew, Nemrod female figure, and Verlinden's German farmers wife and daughter set.
Yee Ha

Enjoy
Shawn

Andy, James, Kurt and Gene,
Thanks tones... :drinks :popcorn ;)
Always fun to go to a contest and get lucky (winning ribbons)...
Even better when you win at the raffle table (Which for some reason the luck of the
Irish is always with me)... :blush: :) :D
And when you score in the vendors area, it's always great too.
The Canadian modelers always put on a great show.
Shawn

Back