• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

INTRODUCING - SOMERSET MODELS

Hi Guys

Anthony from Treemendus has graciously offered to post this as an introduction to our new business in Australia.

Somerset Models is a newly established business, created after many frustrating hours perusing the internet, looking for quality N Scale products to add to our model railway that was available for purchase in Australia. So here we are, selling to you what we have been looking for, for many months. We pride ourselves on service, quality, and pricing!

On our site you will find quality scenery products of a variety of scales that can be used in a variety of modeling pursuits. At present our range of models are N Scale (1:152) and over time we will be broadening our range to cover other scales.

You can find us at www.somersetmodels.com.au.

As an added incentive, we will be giving all first orders a 10% discount if you mention TnT!

We hope you enjoy perusing our website. Should you have any queries, feel free to send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Richard & Sharon

P.S Somerset models stock the complete range of TREEMENDUS materials. Richard and Sharon are both very helpful and knowledgeable so if you have any specific questions, give them a call and they'll do their best to help.

Ant

Hey man , ......... I ain't into n/scale , ............ but I love ya and trust ya , ..... you're a stand up guy , ......... and only good can come from your endeavor , ......... only problem is your endorsement is coming from me , .......... that could be a problem :laugh:

Back