• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Indianapolis area pictures

kaleu

Below are some long exposure pictures I took at our recent state fair and also a few light trail pictures overlooking a north/south freeway.

This is probably my best picture in a long time:

IMG_9264 by indykaleu, on Flickr

A wide angle picture of the same ride:

IMG_9267 by indykaleu, on Flickr

Looking south along U.S 65 north:

IMG_9229 by indykaleu, on Flickr

Looking north along the same interstate:

IMG_9225 by indykaleu, on Flickr

One more carnival ride:

IMG_9427 by indykaleu, on Flickr

The exposures were from 3.2 to 5 seconds for the carnival rides and about 15 seconds for the light trail pictures.

johnbowery wrote:
Erik,
Nice photo's.
Cheers
John

Thanks for the compliment.

As for the f-stop, the carnival rides were from f18-f22. The light trail pictures were f18. Now to the get the Moto GP night before the race downtown party pictures posted. So much fun tonight! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Here is a picture of the Congressional Medal of Honor monument in Indianapolis. The glass panels are inscribed with the location and names of those servicemen that have been awarded the CMOH. The view at night is quite beautiful.

IMG_0636 by indykaleu, on Flickr

Great pictures

But can it be the I-65 in Indy as I dont see no roadworks ! :D

Ahh, they are working on I-465 now!

@Iron Mike - Thanks for the compliment. I've been a lot busier with the camera than the hobby knife. Oh well, the winter is coming soon.

Use to love the Drive In, We have one. They have attempted a couple of times to start up again, but it's hard to justify going to the drive in when you have home theater systems.

moon puppy said:
Use to love the Drive In, We have one. They have attempted a couple of times to start up again, but it's hard to justify going to the drive in when you have home theater systems.
Aham... did you really go to the Drive-ins to watch the movie?!?!? :eek:hmy:

:laugh:

Cheers!
Fernao

Are you saying that you haveat home a sofa behind your sofa so you climb into the back seat ?????

Andy is ready to head off into the "Bafoons Basement" >;(

Back