• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

In Another World 2!

Saw this gorgeous painting by Ronnie Olsthorn and thought it might inspire someone. Meng makes a 72nd scale kit of the IJA Ki-98 pusher prop fighter (kit DS-002). AMT makes the XB/YB-35 flying wing (kit 8615) and Hasegawa has the Mustangs with ramjets added to the wingtips (kit 09377).

1589547465709.png

Regards,

Saw this gorgeous painting by Ronnie Olsthorn and thought it might inspire someone. Meng makes a 72nd scale kit of the IJA Ki-98 pusher prop fighter (kit DS-002). AMT makes the XB/YB-35 flying wing (kit 8615) and Hasegawa has the Mustangs with ramjets added to the wingtips (kit 09377).

View attachment 122932

Regards,
Give your Ki-98 a jet engine & metal tail surfaces? You might have something there!

Is this open to non-TreadHeads?

Ah, I see that it is!

I may have to renew the theme I was working on, several years ago...

I am, after all that buildup! I have more to the stories (< plural) if anyone else wants to join in. One is set in Africa, another on the Polish-German border, and the third defending Mecca in Saudi Arabia.

Let me know which interests you and I will post the story for you to add your figure/vehicle/vignette. Any vehicle as in air/land/sea is fine. Can be a real one or what-if. Started kits are fine. Kits missing pieces are perfect to start kit bashing!

Regards,

About a week left to the start! Grab your kits out of the stash (or off the Shelf of Doom to rebuild) and let's get some placeholders on there!

Stop worrying about the story as long as you have an idea. ;) You can always go back to add it or it may need to change depending on how the build goes!

If needed, place your orders with your favorite shops.

Regards,

Hmmm.... not gonna happen for me. The Man Closet has been shut down and the space I moved to has been re-commissioned as part of the "house."

Moving and packing are awful...

Back