• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

IDF Zelda

Some progress photos, not much to show. Tried lightening some of the high points, also tried changing the color tones on some of the sandbags

010_zpsndarvxvq.jpg

011_zps5dusm3dp.jpg

019_zpsqau89kbq.jpg

020_zpsg92sclx7.jpg

013_zps6r9exlrl.jpg

Very cool conversion. First pic, Holy Smokes, do you see the size of the DR9?? WOW
James

That this is huge. See, if it were me & I was in the IDF, I would have gotten busted down in rank were I crewing this, because when we were patrolling, I would be playing that American Ice Cream Truck music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZB6WXDuM1g

Going to be a neat build!

That's funny. I just might have to try using that sometime :good:

Thanks! I was thinking for a sec that my humour was not appreciated! hey BTW, this mkes a great ringtone for when you are at the Gym!

Wow looks very Good ... I must get back to my bench ... Nice job Jeff ... :salute excellent paint & weathering ... (y) :soldier

Jeff, this is outstanding. Someday I'm going to have to get this conversion set since no company bothers to put one of these out. You're doing a magnificent job on this, I love the sandbag tower.

You done real good there Jeff ... excellent job on the Sandbag tower ... paint & weathering very nice ... 5 Stars !!! (y) (y) (y) :drinks

Had today off, so I did a little more. :good:

045_zpsbmz8a38p.jpg

046_zps0od04sus.jpg

047_zpsxhwlfdkn.jpg

048_zpsqemam12b.jpg

049_zps7jvlq03o.jpg

050_zpso575rdp4.jpg

Only real problem I've run into with this build is I can't seem to keep the tracks together :hmmm

This going to be my last entry on this build. The tracks have failed again. Gave it three tries and I will have to search some replacements. That will put this build beyond the finish date. :bang head

012_zps43fkvt2x.jpg

013_zpsrojz5wqv.jpg

:drinks

Back