• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I want one!

They are called least weasels and he is full grown. But don't let that cuteness fool you. They are carnivores and can take down a rabbit.

Least Weasel

What fun!
I tried a rabbit once, but I got tired of chasing him around the living room. He would antagonize the hell out of me by running under the couch and avoiding capture by moving from one side to the other. It was a lesson in futility, but the wife and kids thought he was cute.

What fun!
I tried a rabbit once, but I got tired of chasing him around the living room. He would antagonize the hell out of me by running under the couch and avoiding capture by moving from one side to the other. It was a lesson in futility, but the wife and kids thought he was cute.
Bet they had hours of fun watching you trying to catch it also

The bigger ones can develop severe attitude and will bite.

I like that one, too bad I have full grown cats with claws

What fun!
We had two rabbits that we litter box trained. Had no problems with the small dogs and the rabbits until our big lop ear bunny decided he wanted our toy poodle's Milkbone treat. That was funny. He got his though. Our German shorthair pointer trapped him and proceeded to give the rabbit a good licking. The rabbit survived without a scratch but that evil look in his eye when I entered the room was priceless. He fussed at that dog for months!

Back