• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I hate organizing

dirtball

OK, its been what,2months since I moved. Well today I dragged my ass out to the garage and started to organize and get things set up[ so I can start airbrushing.First shot is over all. Quite an improvement from before, believe me. The second pic is the work benches. The left one came with the house, the black one is mine. Will be painting here and cutting and grinding resin parts. Third is my stash. When my wife saw it, she asked were the rest was !(ha ha) Thats all I have, honest. Enjoy......Harv
100_3124.jpg

100_3123.jpg

100_3122.jpg

Looking good! I remember too well moving into my "space"...built in counter workspace and pegboard and all sorts of places to put stuff! Hardest part was how to organize stuff...but nothing beats having your own area. Great looking stash too...love looking at what people have...like a virtual hobby shop.

I don't care if your stash is small, I would give my left something or other to have all those kits. Nothing better than having your own space though. I just got mine up and running last winter and the modeling output has increased exponentially.

Now, I have to go find one of the Hawker Hunters! :dance

Back