• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

How's the weather at your house?

Not as bad as the midwest.We had an overnight ice storm,but the morning commute was OK and now I'm home for the night.

We had a high of 80F, stiff breeze blowing and plentiful sunshine....ummm....ahhh.....it's gorgeous outside, sorry :Hiay

Tom

Yesterday the car was sealed with a 1 inch of ice all over. Today or last night we got some more and the walk outside the front door has 6 inches of pure ice and the driveway has about 4 inches of solid ice. Today we had a little melting and the ice on the roof had caused an ice dam and water dripped into the living room as it backed up the roof :idonno :idonno
Must definately be the global warming :hmmm
Cheers,
John

Over here it is fine. But take a look here at what our Aussie brothers are going through... :eek:hmy:

My heart's out for you down-under guys!
emoticom_pray.gif
Albeit the fact that there hasn't been any death registered (kudos to the authorities for an excellent planning! :notworthy ) material loss is said to be near 8 billion dollars...
emoticon_veryaffraid.gif

Good luck and God be with you! :dude
Fernao

Had some freezing rain and snow last night...but a warm-up today is helping melt things which us more than welcome...we have had two local dairy farms have barn cave-ins this week losing a number of cows and luckily no loss of human life...

I had to turn on the AC a little while...sorry guys.

Fernao, good to hear your government guys are getting out in front of mother nature, be safe down there!

"... Fernao, good to hear your government guys are getting out in front of mother nature, be safe down there!"
I knew that the way I put it on my post was bound to confuse people... sorry Moon :unsure: :blush:

Our government is an absolute CRAP when it comes to planning and executing anything related to natural disasters! :angry: Matter of fact, our government is crap, period! :pinch:

On my post I was referring to the Australian government: they're the ones to deserve the kudos! :notworthy

Thank God we don't have that many natural disasters around here...
phew.gif
, or we'd be doomed! :blink

Cheers and a fine week to all! B)
Fernao

We have some snow today. best part I only have to go out and shove the driveway and walks. Unless there is a durby on the interstate :unsure:

Other than that I'm doing the snoppy dance! :mpup

More snow overnight...thank the good Lord my father-in-law plowed for us since we didn't have a snow day...gave me a chance to take the snow rake to the barn roof! Burned about 2200 calories doing that so I can eat well for supper ;)

Back