• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Howitzer D-30 122mm

Aki

Hello all !!! :)

Model is Skif,fitting isn't best,but details are ok.Color is revell SM362(Most accurate color for SMB - JNA olive drab) wit little gray.I use W&N oils and pigments for weathering.Model represent Army of Rrepublic of Srpska(Bosnian Serbs) howitzer.

D3019.jpg

D3020.jpg

D3021.jpg

D3011.jpg

D3012.jpg

D3013.jpg

D3015.jpg

D3016.jpg

D3017.jpg

D3018.jpg

D3023.jpg

D3024.jpg

D305.jpg

D307.jpg

D30.jpg

Best Regards,

Aleksa Elez

Hi Aleksa.

Welcome to T&T. And that is a great looking piece of artillery you have there. Especially considering that it is a Skiff kit :S . Have you got any other work you could share with us? Because you do some real nice work. Also I would like to invite you to go to the "Jenny's Friends" fourm and introduce yourself so everyone can get a chance to say hi to you.

Gary B)

Welcome Aleksa :) , a lovely model . I am sure everyone wants to say hello so yes , introduce yourself on Jennys friends so we can all give you a warm welcome :) .

Jenny :kiss:

Thats a neat looking gun. I've always stayed clear of Skif because of stuff I've heard. But it looks good to me. And welcome.
James

Back