• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Howdy!!

tomwes

Hello again everybody, Tom reporting for duty ready to go :woohoo: Still living on the west coast of Florida, working and trying to be a better modeler. Now I have to get back to learning my way around here.

Tom

G'day Tom , Have a big slice of Chocolate cake , Bob Letterman will get you a beer and explore .

Let me know what you think of your new home too ;)

Jenny

Well howdy right back atcha :cheer: .

You should like this place a lot. It does have a few new things to learn here, but they are pretty simple. You should really love it once you figure it all out, and what you can do here now.

Gary B)

Hey Tom, enjoy the cake, I"m in the corner eating rabbit food and drinking water. SOME people are on diets around here...

This is so cool, although I was hoping the new TnT would have round rooms so there would be no naughty corner, I'll make sure I behave myself :unsure:

Tom

Back