• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

How does the "rank" system work?

53Chevy

Howdy,
How does the "rank" system work? What are the totals for the every rank? Just wondering? Thanks, Ryan :side:

The automatic ranks are Recruit, Boot, Squad Leader, Company Commander, Division Commander, Battalion Commander and Brigadier. I don't think anyone has hit those last two. I'd rather not give out the post counts to hit these marks though.

There are a few special ranks that are given out to folks but that's more in good humor than anything. If you notice the Admins and Moderators are the last ones who have been assigned any graphics or badges for their ranks. Just not high on priorities right now.

Scratch that last part. slow day at work for a change and I played around with Gimp some. Anyone see any cool devices that may work for this stuff let me know. We're open to most anything and not committed on just US insignias.

Back