• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HOT ROD BUILD SUMMARY

Friends...
I like to participate on this campaing too, so this car can fit?
PB4Y2Privateer043.jpg

I'm thinking about a black paint and some FLAMES!!! :vmad

May I start? :yipee

You need to show the model with a time stamp then you can take off.

B)

Thanks Terry...
First I want to know with sure, if the model fits on the Campaing theme.
After finish the PB4-Y2 Privateer, I'll take some fun!

I have big problems I dont have the skills to do what I want with my car and I dont want to mess it up as it was an gift from Tom. Will you guys mind if I switch and do a 340 1971 Duster?

Sorry for not beeing as active here guys. I was stumped and 3 weeks ago I started working on her again. Have great ideas but I just dont have the nescasiry skills.

You can change projects. Just start a new thread with the pictures of the kit unbuilt along with a time stamp and you're good to go.

T B)

OK, guys and dolls, we're headed down the home stretch! Who's going to finish under the wire and claim that spiffy ribbon? :drinks

Put the head lights and bumpers on the Duesenburg this AM.

Terry B)

I Know you don't miss me to much...
But, I think this campaing need a RUMBLE!!!

So, yes, I gone try do a model in 3 days... :pilot

I always want to do a SanpTite or ProFinish to see how it's done, like time it's hort I dicide for this one form Revell...
34 Ford Street Rod...
so may I? (y)
DSCF2144.jpg

Back