• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HOT ROD BUILD SUMMARY

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Let us know what you're going to build and we will add you to the list. Don't forget your first post must include pictures of the unbuilt kit and something that has a date stamp on it. So get your entries in and lets burn rubber.

MA Staff.

1. SA Dave: 41 Plymouth
2. MrT: 1925 Model T combo.
1934 Duesenberg
3. IronMike: Chopped T
4. MoonPuppy: 57 Ford Fairlane Daytona
5. Leopard2: Ferrari 612
6. Kevin: 66 El Camino dragster
7. Tomwes: 57 Chevy Blackwidow
8. Bob Letterman: 1/8th scale Ferrari
9. Rob-MadAsKiwi-Mooar: 34 Ford
10. Gene: 32 Ford

I'm in with two models:

1925 Model T pickup

1925 Hot Rod

This kit has several options that I can do.

BpqJruB2kKGrHqEOKj8EugDPiMO7BLsT2gbOCg_12.jpg

(y)

You could chop up a new Bug to fit on it, James! Sounds like your kind of challenge! (y)

Okay, just picked up a 1932 Ford Roadster Street Rod 1/24 scale Monogram and Black Widow Model-T 1/24scale Monogram. Which should I build and who's going to hold my hand??

James

Okay, just picked up a 1932 Ford Roadster Street Rod 1/24 scale Monogram and Black Widow Model-T 1/24scale Monogram. Which should I build and who's going to hold my hand??

James
OOOHHHH, OOOHHH!
Horshack.jpg

Which '32 roadster, Revell?

Yeah, I saw that after I posted my response. There's some of those old Monogram 1/24 kits that really bite, I've heard nothing but good stuff about the Black Widow kit. :nothingtoad

Yeah...but just who are ya????

Howdy Rob, long time no see. Sure, post up your start picture and you're in!

Back