• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL GROUP BUILD ENTRY SUMMARY

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
This is a summary of the folks that are entered in the group build. You must be on this list and have completed your project to be able to receive your ribbon. Just let me know what you intend to build and I will enter you onto the list.

1. Leopard2: 1/35 ROG PzH 2000

2. Tony Lee: Sturmpanzer II

3. Jeeves: M7 Priest

4. MoonPuppy: SkFz 7 with 88 gun

5. Sharkmouth: Centauro

6. Jknaus: DANA

7. MrT: Quad Gun Tractor w/25 pdr

8. IronMike: s.I.G 33

9. Sherman18: M109A2

10. jrutman53: Horse drawn LfH18

11. MadDog: Horse drawn German Artillery 1/72 scale

12. General Zod: Marder III in 48 scale

Remember your first post must include images of your unbuilt kit and something with the current day and date. No starts before April 1st.

Terry :D

We have our first entrant. Leopard2 is in with a ROG PzH 2000. :woohoo:

Ok boys and girls your entries in. :D

Terry ;)

Well, I'll be damned. I could've entered the Centauro here and gotten a few more months to finish. However, I must admit to having started it. Yet, as an astute modeler, I do have a SECOND Centauro VRC-105 (Spanish one)... it is easier to build assembly line style...

Wheels keep turning, what to do, what to do?

Regards,

Here's mine "T"
100_0785.jpg

Tony Lee:)

I'm in, German Skswartzsomething 7 and 88mm gun of some sort...sorry, I'm really lost on the German nomiculture.

If I don't get confused as to which is which, I can join with my second Centauro. I will work on both at the same time.

To make it interesting, I will try a different variant or maybe change the wheel attitude.

Regards,

Based on the clarity given by Gino on what is artillery (I thought the build was for artillery and self-propelled guns of any type), I need to change from a Centauro to a Syrian Hummel. However, if the rules do allow for any SPG, I would prefer to stick to my Centauro (although I could use the Centauro in The Italian Job GB).

Decisions, decisions...
:idonno

Regards,

Nope no changes allowed, I don't know what a Centauro even is and I want to see one built.B)

Tony lee:)

PS: No wonder I didn't know,just looked it up and it's got a bunch of rubber tires. Where do you carry eight spares on that thing?????:laugh:

6 months? :blink

did we really agree on six lousy months?

:S

never mind ... me got gun and next week me got travel, so i'm in with trumpeter's 15k18 howitzer and dml's early sd.kfz.7 with riders!

my dancing card's pretty full now ... i'll have to finish the berlin panther at last! (and the alan panzer2!)

I have a 1/72 scale Revell horse-drawn German artillery set in soft plastic. Maybe this would be a good Group Build to join to get it going.

Let me know if this is acceptable. If so, I'll have to post pics of the parts on sprues; I haven't got the box anymore I believe. I haven't seen the box in ages but the sprues are on my bench.

Back