• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hobby Boss 1/48 T-34/85

Leopard2

Here is my entry for the coldest campaign of them all. Hobby Boss T-34/85. It will be OOB as it has a full interior including engine and transmission. So no Aftermarket needed :D .

Joe

IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

Joe, putting aside accuracy (it is very good with only a few niggling things like both types of air filters when there should be one), I recommend you start with the tracks. I found myself trading for a set of Tamiya link & length from someone who bought aftermarket tracks.

Regards,

Joe
The fit of the tracks on the Hobby Boss kits can be tricky.As is making sure the arms for the road wheels sit correctly.
I look forward to seeing this mit built. (y)

It's a very nice kit,be careful fitting the sloping rear plate,it's tricky.But the whole interior fits together pretty well!! Enjoy

Well with regret I have to inform that I have to withdraw this kit from the campaign. I had some parts mysteriously disappear. I think of a replacement. :angry:

Back