• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hi

Hi everyone, Awesome site here and I'm blown away with the quality of your work.
I'm a real amateur by comparison so I'll be keeping a close eye on whats going on here B)
At the moment I'm working on 1/35 Quad & 25 pndr, LRDG Chev, Bofors gun and S.A.S Jeep and am awaiting delivery of Tamiyas Austin Tilly.
I have finished 1/35 Bren gun carrier & 17 pounder, Matilda tank, Daimler scout car and other Jeeps but being a perfectionist and an amateur I gave these to my 6 year old son as I felt they aren't up to the quality I am chasing. The Matilda is taking it well :laugh:
I was right into the North African campaign for a while but I need to step away now and then (Desert/dark yellow syndrome) so I'm also working on a 1/24 Peterbuilt
I'll try and post some photos at some stage,
All the best, Kiwigunner :)

Kiwigunner,
Welcome aboard...
Post some pictures of what you have been working on...
If nothing else, someone might be able to give you some hints
to bring it up a notch... (if that is really what you need)?
Join in one of the group builds too...
Hope to see your stuff soon.
Shawn

Hiya KiwiGunner ,

Thank you for the lovely comments about Tanks and Things and you are more than welcome :) .

I finished the new Tilly about a month ago and it is an amazing kit , I already got another one ;) .

Well keep an eye out for some of the new LRDG & SAS figures coming out from New World Miniatures , they look way nice .

Jenny :kiss:

Welcome. I look forward to seeing your builds. This is a great little community and real friends.
James

Thanks for the warm welcome. Here's some of my work :blush:
I've got aways to go yet so dont be shy with suggestions.
The Bren, Daimler & Matilda have been striped of handy spares and are in the "junkyard"

036_20100528_1243383995.jpg
014_20100528_1605441328.jpg
053_20100528_1289557821.jpg
049_20100528_1216470016.jpg

Hey KG
Good to have you aboard! I suggest mixing up the desert coloured madness with a nice helping of Olive Drab ;)
Brad

BradJ wrote:
Hey KG
Good to have you aboard! I suggest mixing up the desert coloured madness with a nice helping of Olive Drab ;)
Brad
Yeah, I've been thinking that,O.D & maybe a bit of German grey.
I'm playing with Mediterranean Blue on the Peterbuilt :unsure:

Back