• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hi stopping by to let you all know im still around :)

Bagge

Hi all!
found some time on the computer as im home with a tennis elbow and Bram is in school so computer is free hahaha.
Added some pics in an album of civilian things, been mostly building in 1/24 the last years and enjoy it a lot.
matsgsm2022 746.jpg
matsgsm2022 780.jpg
Hope to get some more time to spend here but i cant promise anything
Greetings Mats

Hey Mats! Glad to see you back! That tennis elbow thing hurts and takes awhile to get over, I fight it periodically myself (it's from work, not tennis)

Now where the heck is reconron???

:Drinks:

This will be a industrial scene in 1/24 with some of the post apocalyptic figures from Masterbox.

matsgsm2022 857.jpg

My swedish kubelwagen,still some work on this one.
matsgsm2022 780.jpg

1953 Corvette together with the girl and dog i made for a CTA campaign.
matsgsm2022 139.jpg

Really love these Masterbox figures, makes such a difference to the display.
matsgsm2022 754.jpg

Lookin' good Mats. I've just recently found out that I have tennis elbow too. Stuff sucks for sure. Hang in there bro.

I suffered with a tennis elbow to my left elbow for several months. It was caused by laying on my left side with my arm out straight from my body. It put my elbow in a reverse stress condition that caused the pain. It took a while but I finally trained myself to fold my left arm up like put my hand under my pillow and the condition went away. It was a pain, but I managed to get around it.

I suffered with a tennis elbow to my left elbow for several months. It was caused by laying on my left side with my arm out straight from my body. It put my elbow in a reverse stress condition that caused the pain. It took a while but I finally trained myself to fold my left arm up like put my hand under my pillow and the condition went away. It was a pain, but I managed to get around it.
Now that's some crazy stuff right there. Funny how things like that happen from the simplest of things. I believe I caused mine by leading off with my elbow opening one of the doors at work. Just a habit and I got by with it for years and then outta no where.....BAM. I realized it after I tried to pull the same trick with the door after I started having pain. My doctor had asked me if I'd hit anything with the elbow and I couldn't think of anything at the time UNTIL the very next day when I lead off with the elbow and when I went to push the door open there was pain like crazy from the exact spot of contact on my elbow with the door. Guess I won't be doing that anymore. lol

A long break again due to life throwing all sorts of crap at us...
First in begin april my father in law died very sudden, and on 11 april i got the call from police in sweden that they found my brother dead, suicide :(
He had no family no kids so it was all for my father (89 years old) and me to empty hes house and arrange hes funeral.
This year is one of the worst ever, and it looks like there is coming another curveball soon 😭😭
I check in from time to time but not much new to show as you can guess.
Greetings
Mats

Our sympathies for the sudden passing of your Dad-in-law and brother.
It's especially sad when a Man decides on the permanent solution to temporary problems.
My Brother, Life happens. It happens all the time. Models are patient.

Back