• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hi all

chris808

Please bear with me regard the review on the black dog LRDG add ons got the news that we can move in the next 2 to 3 weeks lots of packing:blink :woohoo: .
Very much looking forward to starting on it and looking forward to setting my work area which can be up perminantly :woohoo: :laugh: .

Speak soon Cheers Chris

Hi Mate
Moving down to what they call the Somerset Levels,near the Bristol channel if i had a big enough boat i could get across to Wales without having to pay the bridge toll lol.

Cheers Chris

Ya know Andy , ........ you too Chris , .......... the least you could do is have the common decency to speak English when you're talking about your country .................. nobs ....... :laugh:

See , there ya go again , ............. ya see here in America we can a tree a tree , over in England ya'll call it a tree , ..........

Hi Al
Thats a lovely area around there so whats your background over this way Al,
By the way Gleno,we does try to speaky proper over ear, it get a bitty haaarrd art times due to e drink we drunk ,it be very hard to drinky the rough o zider e type ye cant seee through but it makey your ed spiney and your leggys not worky art all, so e ave to stay in e pub untill zober, zo we never getz homey:silly: :blink

T. T F. N Ta Ta for Know lol

Chris :silly:

I don't know what's more funny, this thread in general or Jersey Glenn complaining about someone's accent.

And before anyone goes off on me, just remember what the late great Lewis Grizzard said, "we in the South don't speak funny, GOD speaks like we do."

Sorry Andy ...Glen put off my stride lol and how are you this morning Glen you Highland Prince, King of the Jersey Glens

Chris

Well it's 5am , getting ready to go to the salt mines .................

NOBODY , I mean nobody better link me to those Jersey Shore tv trash , :lol: , at best they're tourists , .......... down here we're more akin to Pup and his people down south .
Those characters on tv are from north Jersey , .......... and they don't belong down here !!!

We let em come down to the shore to spend their money and that's all they're good for !!!

Back