• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello.

sipari

I've been an keen observer of your inspiring forum (among other forums) for a long time now and finally decided to register although that i'm not building plastic models at the moment. Instead i'm using
mainly trash for my models. Paper, cartons, milk and egg cartons, old pens, etc. I use any other materials too if i want to. What ever works goes. I've posted to other forums; Zealot and PaperModelers, so i'm not 100% sure if my works are valid here because they are not plastic. Mainly i've been building imaginary tanks, i have one flying thing too at the moment. Anyway it's an pleasure to follow this forum.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the rules that says models have to be in plastic. In fact, I know there's nothing about it. Name of the site is Tanks and Things...can't wait to see your things and tanks. Building in the style you build requires far more imagination than inserting tab A into slot B.

Welcome aboard Siprari.

Models aree models and tanks are tanks. This is a great place to show us your stuff. Looking forward to seeing what can be done :laugh: .
James

Hi Sipari,

I completely agree with what has been said, your models are no less relevant here than anyone elses.

Welcome and make yourself at home.

:peace

Jedi Sipari,
Let's see this "Trash" ;) :eek:hmy: :laugh:
Tanks and things says it all...
I think that they would more than qualify as both...
Show us what you've got .
Shawn

Hiya Sipari ,

We welcome your work here and your friendship , it does not matter what you build models from , it is a hobby and if you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do then you are as welcome here :) .

Jenny :kiss:

Hi

Welcome to TnT. It's great to be innovative when it comes to model making, use what you have to hand that's my motto!

Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Ant

Back