• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

hello from Illinois

Hi Gene!
Waterline USS Arizona! Cool. I don't like to do bottoms either.
You aren't a dentist in real life are ya?

Gene I see you posted the images in the Media section. You should see some code that you can copy and post on the forum. Feel free to start a new thread on our Navy forum and post the images there.

The Media gallery is cool but the forum is our main focus.

Welcome to the forum!
Minion Welcome to the team .gif

When posting photos, I always adjust them and make sure they are under 1280 pixels wide. This keeps the sizes down and helps reduce lagg from oversized photos taking time to download.
To place a photo in your thread, you can simply drag it from a folder on your computer and place it. Yeah, I never load photos from my phone, I always edit them first on my computer.

Welcome to the forum!
View attachment 167817

When posting photos, I always adjust them and make sure they are under 1280 pixels wide. This keeps the sizes down and helps reduce lagg from oversized photos taking time to download.
To place a photo in your thread, you can simply drag it from a folder on your computer and place it. Yeah, I never load photos from my phone, I always edit them first on my computer.
thank you for the info, you did a super detailed 1/200 Arizona!

@Gene 1111
I see you got some more images uploaded. I'm really encouraging you to start a thread at our Ship Builders forum to get more engagement.

You got some incredible building going on here. :notworthy

Back