• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello again from South Australia

Ozzie Jo

I have finally made my way over to this funky new site .... thanks moon puppy for sorting my registration out.
This time my aim is to actually post some pics of the trouble I have been getting into with craft knives and superglue. I keep saying I am going to do it but then a sparkly new kit comes out and what I am working on gets shoved in a box. Maybe joining a group build and the obligations that go with it will help me with my attention deficit disorder modelling.

As for everyone who doesn't know me .... I am a 39 y.o 'girl' from Adelaide South Australia who likes to build whatever looks good at the time ... I am not aligned with anything in particular.
While I may be new to the hobby I have been painting figures for a couple of years and will try to answer any questions you might have on the subject.Doesn't mean I am great at it or even right but I love to learn and fiddle with as many new techniques as I can.

Joanne.

Joanne,

Wellcome to TnT, can´t think of a best place to start to show you work around!
Happy Holidays

Juliano

Hooray Joanne is here :laugh: ! Now I was wondering where you were ! I am really sorry to hear you had registration problems :( .

I am sure the group builds will help get something finished :) .

I hope you like our new flash site :) and I hope you are safe from the bushfires and the heat wave ! Have a nice christmas :) .

Jenny :kiss:

Back