• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Heavy Construction Vehicle Transport

tiking

This is roughly complete, I'm still working on the details and placement. Been re-arranging the placement of the vehicles more and more to find the perfect spot. Working on painting figures, which are not the best in details or features. Trying to find other figures, that will look much better than the ones I'm working on presently. Slowly but surely things are hopefully falling into position. More weathering here and there. before calling it quits. The scale I'm working on is 1/35. The theme is simple and is part of usual transport method, in certain countries. Not sure if it is done every exactly, but have seen several types of methods being used to put a front loader into a shipping container. This is just one of the methods used. Hope you all like the images. Apology for the bad photos. Will take better ones when done.

Back