• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hasegawa A-4F and goodies for A-4M

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtball

Going through my ever revolving stash, came across this one. Most likely will never get to it. Has all the goodies to covert to a Marine bird. Am asking $75 or will consider a trade. Prefer Paypal, but will take MO. If sold, buyer pays ACTUAL postage. If traded, both pay postage. So take a look see.....Harv :silly:
100_2091.jpg

100_2095.jpg

Also included is Eduard mask set
Black Box A-4M pit (nice) with nose w/probes
SAC metal gear
AMS wheels and seat(nice)
Cutting Edge FOX1 "M" conversion- has tail sensor, bulged intakes and fan fronts, exhaust (cant find these anymore)
CAM decals for VMA-311(black cats?) 32-086 (also hard to find)

100_2094.jpg

Well james, now that I can answer you...just about anything with wings in 1/32 scale. Have any offers???...........Harv :silly:

dirtball wrote:
Well james, now that I can answer you...just about anything with wings in 1/32 scale. Have any offers???...........Harv :silly:

Lots. If you narrow it down I have some luft, some usn, a flanker, some ww1.

Flanker
F5F5
ME 110G
Mirage V
Albatross

I'll have to check at home for more.
James

Well James, the Flanker sounds interesting. Can you tell me more? Not really int WWI birds. I have a 110 and an F5F5(N). I would be real interested in hearing what you have at home. To narrow it down just a tad, WWII to modern. Hows that, not much help Huh.........Harv :silly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back