• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Has this site kicked it up a notch or what?

DioRandy

Hey, gang
I'm amazed at the recent artistry I've had the pleasure to view on this site. It's kickin' on all cylinders. There's something for everyone: armor, ships, aircraft, boats, figures, dioramas ... and they're all top-notch. Keep it comin'! The talent and enthusiasm appears endless. Thank you, everyone!
Peace and Love,
Randy

You ain't doing it no harm there Randy, you're responsible for at least one of those notches. Thanks for sharing, everyone!

No no...that was free Deer, there's a heard of them out in the woods behind my house, all you can catch!

:mpup

No I distinctly heard you say " Here dear free beer "

Or was it " Free beer here dear "

Oh great , now I'm ramblin and I can't find the off switch ...............

399379411jtaKSq_fs.jpg

All kidding aside, if this site has kicked it up a notch, its the direct result of everyones contributions. Everyone from the "Newbies" to the "Masters" and those in between has be posting some great builds, great questions and answers. Its what makes this hobby fun. Seeing someone build and hopefully finish a kit. We've reached a new level of Coolness and I like it. (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

All kidding aside, if this site has kicked it up a notch, its the direct result of everyones contributions. Everyone from the "Newbies" to the "Masters" and those in between has be posting some great builds, great questions and answers. Its what makes this hobby fun. Seeing someone build and hopefully finish a kit. We've reached a new level of Coolness and I like it. (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Couldnt agree with you more James :)

Hoorahh for the coolness B)

Back