• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Harvard Trainer

SA Dave

I am in with this gift from Barney - Thanks again mate I have wanted to do an training Harvard since I was a kid and saw em flying overhead.

a1e53025f02f5cc29433f63fa771359c_zpsdxw7xtsi.jpg

49707dd2da7151d35e3e58e6f34343e2_zpspae2i19w.jpg

looks like a good kit Dave I'll be watching just to what you do with this one ...... I like the aircraft name ......are you going to do it in NMF ? ...... :coolio

The SA trainer was NMF with bright orange bands and they were kept in very good condition so no weathering either.
post-140-0-28044200-1391299826.jpg

Found this picture on internet of the plane I want to build

I have had some great results with Humbrol metalisers - But never on any area as big as this Should be fun though

.....and scientific research goes on, Will Dave ever get the NMF right? Will he finish this kit before the second coming? Tune in bat fans for the next exciting adventure of "The Mad Souf Effrican"...
33.gif

Well Dave that should be a beautiful bird good luck on the NMF finish I'll be watching go see how it comes out ... :popcorn

Been looking more at the instructions and the parts and HALF of this build is just the Cockpit :woohoo:

Luckily it has a large glasshouse so one can see all that work

Back