• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Happy Thanksgiving !!!!

Here's hoping everyone has a wonderful day with friends and family, some fine food and conversations and a moment to remember how lucky and blessed we are. (y)

Two roast turkey's, 3 pork loins to Mom's house this evening. Steaks for lunch with Cousin Andy. And some how I think I'm going to get some modeling time in today...HA!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Two roast turkey's, 3 pork loins to Mom's house this evening. Steaks for lunch with Cousin Andy. And some how I think I'm going to get some modeling time in today...HA!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Can you give me the coordinates to be there at your eals?
:blush:

Regards and Happy Thanksgiving to all (it should be done every day),

I'm surprised Hooters was not mentioned myself. :laugh:

Happy Thans giving to everyone wherever you may be ! B)

Happy Thanksgiving all! Turkey and the fixings later...but Crab dip and Newcastle Brown in the afternoon :)

Actually sounds tasty...beer boiled crab... :mpup

Saul, get on I95 and head South, if you hear banjo music you overshot by one State.. :mpup

Happy thanksgiving to all in the States.
I'm hoping to finally get some bench time in this evening after visiting family and stuffing my face. There is a T-69 that needs my attention.

Rob

Happy Thanksgiving, fellow Yanks! We've got 6 large and two tiny coming over- got to start cleaning and such. The Wife is the Chef, I'm the Bottlewasher. Cheers!
chuk

Back