• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Happy 4th of July

wds

Happy 4th of July weekend to all of you. Fly the flag. Thank your deity of choice for the lives that we are lucky to be enjoying. Have a beverage and apply lots of sunscreen. Up the colonies! Down the British! Cheers!

Bill

Up the Colonies??

emoticon_man_waving_flag_lg_clr.gif

I'm forgoing the traditional burning and scorching of the ribs and we're doing some Boiled Shrimp, grilled corn on the cob and some other stuff.

Happy Forth of July!

Happy 4th of July weekend to all of you. Up the colonies! Down the British! Cheers!

Bill

Erm HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!

I think you`ll find that we are all mates now and that the British Soldier is fighting and dieing along side their American counterparts in Both Iraq and Afghanistan.

Happy 4th July to you all !

Happy 4th!! I'll be celebrating my 13th anniversary and be heading up to the father-in-laws for some great food and a front row seat to the fireworks!

Striped Bass , cajun rice and black beans , shrimp , N.Y. strip steaks , buckets and buckets of piss clams , marathon horse shoes and Heineys .

stevemcqueen9.jpg

You guys are all early, isn't it the Toid today? Tomorrow is the Forth!

LOL, third and fourth...

Andy, you Redcoats weren't no friends back then! In order to remember the spirit of Independence, one must remember the enemy (at the time). Now, we are definitely mates.

Regards,

Great , ........ just great , .......... thunder , lightening , raining like a bull peeing on a flat rock !!!

Oh well , everything stays the same cept maybe the horse shoe festival , .......... hell , after a few beers we'll still throw em in the rain , played mud shoes before ......

Andy , I still love ya !!!! :laugh:

Not here man!! It's hotter than a brass door knob on a cat house door.

Happy Independence Day!!!! :drinks

;)

Nah Saul , exit 69 on the G.S.P. , across the bay from the Barnegat Bay inlet lighthouse , Long Beach Island , rain's slowin down some , may even get a little sun later , ..... mud shoes .

Even though we're early, Happy Fourth of July to all! I'm working today, off Monday and Tuesday, planning to enjoy a good meal, my wife's family and some fireworks! Please take a minute to remember the significance of this day and those who made it possible.

Old_Glory_Eagle_-_Copy.jpg

Long may she wave! :notworthy

Found some Tri-Tip. Not the easiest thing to find...in Ohio. Gonna attempt to grill it later.

We'll see what happens.

Sorry to jump the gun guys, but I've been in holiday mode since friday. Andy, Sorry about the slight. No offense intended. :blush: That up the C, down the B was a line from "Great escape". I think Cheyenne got it. ;)

Regards,

Bill

I"m still eyeballin' boiled shrimps and grilled corn on the cob. Since the grill will be fired up, no telling what may make it's way there.

Happy 4th July everyone!
A lot of beer, fireworks and hapiness above everthing else!!!
of course listening a good rock and roll :ro:

This is something that Brasil sould copy of US, the patriotism, not only the football team enter in a fieldy. But on state of Rio Grande do Sul at 20th September we celebrate the "Semana Farroupilha" in memory of the greatest revolucion that happen in Brasil in 1835-1845 in the south of Brasil.

Cheers! :drinks

Back