• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Happy 4th of July 2020!

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member

Our local parks and recreation use to have big events at all their locations. Greased pole climbing, greasy pig chase (don't know what the thing was about the grease) pie and watermelon eating contest, cookout, swim meet, softball games, just all sorts of activities. Today they barely have a fireworks show.

I got a brisket on, cooking it in the style we use to do in the restaurant days.

Whatch'all doin'?

Last edited:
Cleaned up the house a bit yesterday (Boss gave us some free vacation 1st thru the 5th) Going to be working in the hobby room today. Made a new engine plug master that just slides into place in the nose of the closed 109 E's Need to make the first casting today.

Enjoy your brisket Bob! I am sure it's going to be scrumptious!

Well I'm at the bench today, no surprise there, while the wife gets caught t up on some grading. We'll be grilling up some stakes later and setting out on the back deck watching the local fireworks. :Drinks:

Watching paint dry on a new landing and steps on the back porch.

landing and steps.jpg

Our local parks and recreation use to have big events at all their locations. Greased pole climbing, greasy pig chase (don't know what the thing was about the grease) pie and watereating contest, cookout, swim meet, softball games, just all sorts of activities. Today they barely have a fireworks show.

I got a brisket on, cooking it in the style we use to do in the restaurant days.

Whatch'all doin'?

I know the Southeners' have some strange habits, but watereating? Must be a very difficult and messy contest.

Rich

Celebrating 22 years of wedded bliss with the wife and making a Southwestern Quinoa salad to go with burgers and homemade fries. Might go up to the hill to see the fireworks over the lake since I'm not going near the crowds.

Happy Fourth everyone! I'll be heading to a friend's house who's having a BBQ. I'm bringing pork ribs and two pies I baked for the occasion. This is gonna be a blast!

Back