• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HALFTRACKS II

That last one, wasn't it in one of the Christmas specials on TV?

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer? Frosty the Snowman? I think it looked more like this. :idonno

DSC03761_zps31c9b15c.jpg
But it may have been a vehicle with no roof.

I was watching an Youtube program where somebody restored an Model T snow vehicle It was aparently an option when buying the Model T :woohoo:

That one with all that wood looks like it is way overweight. The DOT scale houses would ticket them big time. :silly:

I doubt those ol' boys would be worried about the DOT much. I remember seeing old GMCs and Fords loaded down with pulpwood, they looked a lot like that thing, only worse. Don't see them on the road anymore, guess the demand is for the long cut trees.

Love the first pic with the overloaded halftrack, guess it's a sd.kfz.8 or maybe a Famo :)

//Mats

And all this time I thought that models overloaded with stowage were a bit over the top, I guess there is a prototype for almost anything :hmmm

OK so we closed two campaigns last month so let's go ahead and get this going. This one has the highest votes of the current suggestions.

Everyone ok with a start of like...ASAP!?

I'll get this thread pulled off in a new forum and get the customary topics started.

I don't think I even have a halftrack in my stash right now, really think I'd like to do another German one though.

And all this time I thought that models overloaded with stowage were a bit over the top, I guess there is a prototype for almost anything :hmmm

How about it Gary, you going to jump in on this and play around in some mud with us? :rotf

Well Bob you gave away your german halftrack! :smack

Almost done with my Sd.kfz.8 now, everything glued and will start playing with paint.
For this campaign i think i will start the DB10 gepanzerte version :coolio

//Mats

Back