• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

GUNS GUNS GUNS COMPLETION SUMMARY

Bagge

Re: "GUNS GUNS GUNS" ARTILLERY CAMPAIGN

Where i post my finnished build? :coolio

P1090562.JPG

i set a record for me in fast building with this one, i needed it because i have some campaigns closing in on me that i feel i'm not going to make the deadline, well maybe i throw in another gun later it was a fun build.
//Mats

That was fast! Good work!
I have some kits for you to finish up if you will take sub-contract work for tea and cookies.

Cheers,

Bill

That was fast! Good work!
I have some kits for you to finish up if you will take sub-contract work for tea and cookies.

Cheers,

Bill

Thanks guys! :)
That depends on what kind of cockies :D
//Mats

Ha, good show John, thanks!

ggg_ribbon.png

Code:
[img]https://www.modelersalliance.com/images/badges/ggg_ribbon.png[/img]

Post your completed Gun and claim your Campaign ribbon. (y)

I'm with Dave. That looks fantastic. Great stowage and everything else.

Cheers,

Bill

Awesome job on all your guns guys! Way to go. I can now add one of my submissions for this Group Build to this finished thread.

This brings my total Armor count to 623 completed armor models.

This is the ancient Hasegawa 1/72 scale 60cm Morser Karl on rail cars. I built it OOB, except for the scratch built pins holding this thing together. I had to since the originals all disappeared. I airbrushed the basecoat on it and then hand painted the camouflage pattern. Washed it with Windsor Newton Burnt Umber thinned with Mona Lisa thinner. I airbrushed the dust coat over all the rest. I'm declaring this thing done:

German_Morser_Karl_on_Railcars_I.JPG

German_Morser_Karl_on_Railcars_II.JPG

Thanks for looking in, comments are welcome.

Back