• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

GUNS GUNS GUNS COMPLETION SUMMARY

Re: "GUNS GUNS GUNS" ARTILLERY CAMPAIGN

Just completed my entry this evening.

Sturmtiger-084_zps5203a9b4.jpg

Sturmtiger-085_zpsc926325d.jpg

Sturmtiger-086_zps6b75ad70.jpg

And with that we bring Guns Guns Guns to a close.

Congratulations Mats, Joe, Mike, Roman, Dave, Adam and Luiz. That's better than 50% completions from who signed up. Not bad but we can do better (said a guilty party..)

Wait a minute....what happened to me? I finished my Morser Karl railgun quite some time ago for this. It was one of the first ones done. I even have the badge to prove it.

You were done so fast and ahead of the rest no one remembers!

stooges.gif

Good show!

Regards,

Wait a minute....what happened to me? I finished my Morser Karl railgun quite some time ago for this. It was one of the first ones done. I even have the badge to prove it.

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/guns-guns-guns/120891-guns-guns-guns-completion-summary?start=12#138234

Yes you are absolutely right,Mark!Well done,Sir! (y) :notworthy

Did you delete the pictures?

Greetings,Ron.

Awesome job on all your guns guys! Way to go. I can now add one of my submissions for this Group Build to this finished thread.

This brings my total Armor count to 623 completed armor models.

This is the ancient Hasegawa 1/72 scale 60cm Morser Karl on rail cars. I built it OOB, except for the scratch built pins holding this thing together. I had to since the originals all disappeared. I airbrushed the basecoat on it and then hand painted the camouflage pattern. Washed it with Windsor Newton Burnt Umber thinned with Mona Lisa thinner. I airbrushed the dust coat over all the rest. I'm declaring this thing done:

German_Morser_Karl_on_Railcars_I.JPG

German_Morser_Karl_on_Railcars_II.JPG

Thanks for looking in, comments are welcome.

Well that's why, your images are gone. :idonno

Let me add...And Mark! (y)

Did you delete the pictures?

Awesome job on all your guns guys! Way to go. I can now add one of my submissions for this Group Build to this finished thread.

This brings my total Armor count to 623 completed armor models.

This is the ancient Hasegawa 1/72 scale 60cm Morser Karl on rail cars. I built it OOB, except for the scratch built pins holding this thing together. I had to since the originals all disappeared. I airbrushed the basecoat on it and then hand painted the camouflage pattern. Washed it with Windsor Newton Burnt Umber thinned with Mona Lisa thinner. I airbrushed the dust coat over all the rest. I'm declaring this thing done:

German_Morser_Karl_on_Railcars_II.JPG

Thanks for looking in, comments are welcome.

Well that's why, your images are gone.

I corrected the image links, Mark has the same issue my older posts do, it includes "size=700" which this new software doesn't like so it ignores the image.

Regards,

First time I've seen the pics, great job Mark! I've been fascinated by the rail guns for a long time, but havent been able to build one yet.

And I think this was the first campaign I participated in that I actually managed to finish, haha.

I corrected the image links, Mark has the same issue my older posts do, it includes "size=700" which this new software doesn't like so it ignores the image.

Regards,

:blink I thought we had that issue fixed. Oh I think in our world it's suppose to be width (which it's actually setting, not the size).

Anyway, Congrats to all! :good: :drinks

I finished mine back on Dec 29,2012 but forgot to post it so I guess it goes here.

Do I get a ribbon?
Tony lee

Without "size="

With "size=700"

With "width=700"

Now, using the image button above and filling in 700 in the Size field and the URL

So, the Size field in the image button in the menu needs to generate "width=" to work...
computer-smash.gif

Regards,

You know what? I dont think I ever declared mine finished. Just looking at it and I dont know what or if there was anything more. :hmmm You snooze you lose.
James

I finished mine back on Dec 29,2012 but forgot to post it so I guess it goes here.

Do I get a ribbon?
Tony lee

Looks like you got it Tony.

Come on James, jump in while the water is good. Closing it down now.

So, the Size field in the image button in the menu needs to generate "width=" to work...
computer-smash.gif

Regards,

Code:
[img size=200]http://www.the-lem.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10036/German_Morser_Karl_on_Railcars_I.JPG[/img]

[img width=200]http://www.the-lem.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10036/German_Morser_Karl_on_Railcars_I.JPG[/img]

:bang head :bang head :bang head

Well, still at a loss why we need to declare width because the forum page automatically resizes. Also thought I addressed this with the folks who develop the forum software but obviously, I dropped that ball. Add it to my todo list.

Width statement is ignored anyway. :idonno

Back