• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Great 88 Signup

Some more inspiration :)
P1080971.JPG

//Mats
Looks like that figure is saying to the dog. "Go boy find my head"

Okay as soon as the Valentine and Priest are done I'm in. Now I have a cool Flck 41 or a Tiger I. Leaninig towards the Tiger I.Maybe as early as this weekend.
James

This campaign is starting to creep on me... :hmmm And I do have a Tamiya Tiger I Early in my micro-stash, and it's the grey big bad ominous looking one, with some link-by-link tracks (by AFV, I think) and maybe some PE parts somewhere in my hobby room... :eek:hyeah

Yeah... but first I got to commit myself to the build, as I don't want another fiasco, as the ones I had on my previous entries in other campaigns... :blush: Will seriously think about it though! :zen

Cheers! B)
Fernao

Unfortunately I'm going to have to withdraw. I didn't realize this was only a 90 day campaign, and I have a couple other builds that I'm focusing on, that will keep me from being able to get the Tiger built up.

Back